04/05/2010

GROWING FEAR

5 Days left until submission of research proposal. This is the first time I need to carry out a task like that. Fear grows in my stomach and I am scared of failing this assignment. I have read a criteria and example of proposal so many times. But I still have a lot of questions, and no matter how hard I try I cannot find answers.

One thing I am happy about is the topic. I am glad I will be comparing one of the largest Zoo in Poland with Wildlife Park in UK. The questionnaire has been prepared and I am hoping to get all data easily. In the meantime some pictures from Polish Zoo:




































1 comment:

  1. Hi Aga,
    Do not be so scared!! I know that is really big task, but if you relax and focus on your topic, will be easy, let's your ideas flow!! And good luck! And very good topic!!!

    ReplyDelete